Lets start with an example:
Say your firm has 5 attorney’s and your attorneys have legal assistants. They have their own cases assigned, they need to print, copy documents for drafts, copies to their clients, records for the firm, archives and so on.
So, in a week each attorney and their team print about 500 pages and copy 3 times those documents.
Lets put a value of $0.25 per page (Black and White) and $0.50 (Color Pages).
If your are not billing your client for that expense, your firm is losing money! Note there are cases that these cost is sometimes budgeted in a contract.
Black and White prints: the total cost in a week would be $375.00
Color Prints: the total cost in a week would be $750.00
We all know that money is important no matter how big your business, firm is, what we do is help you do the following in an affordable way:
- Save Paper: Save paper by promoting responsible use… Therefore saving you and your business Money.
- Track Printing: Provide detailed logs with who, what, when and where print jobs took place.
- Quota Printing: Assign reasonable limits on user printing.
- Reports: Customize reports to meet your needs.
- Manage Printing: Load balancing, alerts, toner levels, and much more.
- Control Copiers: Account for walk-up / off the glass photocopying.
- Manage Wireless Printing: Manage wireless and unauthenticated printing from user-owned devices.
Stay tuned for article #2 next week.